To begin with, it is necessary to understand that in order to lose weight, you need a balanced diet and frequent exercise. However, drinking water can contribute to it.
Tua Saude points out that in order to lose belly fat in the shortest possible time, cardio should be done, such as running for at least half an hour a day.
As mentioned earlier, to prevent the body from accumulating fat, physical habits need to be adapted to each individual’s physical condition, including eating habits that strengthen the skeletal and muscular system, which promote satiety by preventing intake of other food.
It is worth noting that it is not so easy to lose weight in a short time, but with discipline, you may lose a few kilos and notice a different appearance in your body.
There are other symptoms such as flatulence or fluid retention, which are part of a swollen stomach.
Tricks to lose weight in 15 days
The aforementioned health portal gives some tips to lose weight in the shortest possible time, such as:
- Drink 2 liters of water: This confirmation became a common thought, more, however, each body needs different measurements according to its age and physical condition.
- Drink boldo tea: Tua Saude ensures that this drink half an hour before each meal can promote weight loss around the abdomen.
- Consumption of alcoholic beverages: This gives empty calories, which are deposited in the abdomen. In addition, this bad habit can cause serious health problems, because what is recommended, if possible, is to eliminate it, but not to consume large amounts.
- Do not eat foods with saturated or trans fats: This can be replaced with healthy fats such as nuts or avocados, for example.
- Do not eat sugary foods: Although sugar is good for health, it must be taken into account that refined sugar is harmful to it, so natural sweeteners such as honey can be an alternative.
- A diet rich in fruits and vegetables: Although this habit is not new to lose weight, the health portal recommends consuming at least 2 servings of vegetables and fruits per day, avoiding those that are very sweet.
- Avoid salt intake: it is recommended to reduce salt consumption, which, although it does not mean eliminating it, reduces it because it is in large quantities and can contribute to the increase in blood pressure.
“Most people consume too much salt, 9 to 12 grams per day on average, which is twice the recommended maximum intake,” says the World Health Organization, WHO.
It’s important to note that skipping meals does not promote weight loss, what does is eating in smaller portions, because not eating can have health problems over time.
The website claims that one option for this is to choose intermittent fasting, as long as it is under the supervision of a healthcare professional, because it is not recommended for everyone.
Intermittent fasting is an increasingly popular method among people who want to lose weight; however, it is not recommended for everyone and should be under the guidance of a nutritionist or health professional.
To begin with, a break in fasting consists in limiting food intake for a certain period of time, and therefore it is believed that it can contribute to weight loss. Meanwhile, there are several ways to do this type of fasting. The Mayo Clinic explains three:
- 16 hour fast: for eight hours one must consume food. Subsequently, you should limit your intake for the next 16 hours.
- One day yes, one day no: This fasting is intermittent, which consists of eating as usual, but with breaks. However, on a no-food day, it is recommended to eat less than 500 calories.
- Two days of fasting: The American Institute of Research explains that on five days of the week you should have a normal eating plan and on the other two you should not eat food.